Friday 4 June, 2004

Virgin territory

Well here I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon. Very nerve-wracking for a computer novice like myself. I was inspired to do this by that guru of glitter (and ruler of the known universe) Lee.

But he doesn't know it yet. Muahahahahahaha!

You find me as mistress of the house just for tonight. Later I will partake of some Will and Grace and Patrick Stewart on the Jonathan Ross show and I have an M&S profiterole dessert on standby. A Friday night to leave you all envious. It's not that I don't have a social life....honest! I had an evening of laydee-lovin, booze swilling and dance-yer-tits-off shenanigans planned but it got cancelled. Thus I console myself with M&S's desserty goodness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Darling! Welcome to the special, magic world of bloggery! I'm sure you'll be the most marvellous host, too. Be fabulous, be funny, and be yourself. Which is the previous two sorted straight off.

With love,

:lee.

8:57 am  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Aw, bless you darling. I'm very happy to be here.

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home