Friday 6 August, 2004

TFI

Woo hoo its the weekend! And I've no plans. Bum. I may take myself off to see a film or two - King Arthur and The Stepford Wives both appeal. Now there's an idea for a film. Art moves Guin and the gang to a new, nicer Camelot only for the women to turn into mindless robots catering to their chaps' every whim.

Maybe not.

But the weather is going to be rather nice apparently so being indoors doesn't sound fun. Maybe I'll tootle off to take some pics somewhere now that the photography bug has bitten me again. I went off on my travels to Pendle Hill again last Sunday and had a good time. Weather was gorgeous and everything was peaceful. Well, except for the bus with the shoddy suspension. Its a good job I don't get travel sick. Or have piles. Oh and there was that dreadful woman from daaaahn saaaaf who had a voice that could strip paint and an opinion on everything. Hmmmm. I fancy a trip to the seaside but unless I want to take pics of used condoms and raw sewage I'll have to go somewhere other than Blackpool. I'll have to dig out a map.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

Stepford wives was very very funny!

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home