Thursday 9 March, 2006

You didn't see me, roight?

I'm avoiding someone. It involves money. I can't pay up. Hopefully the family can bail me out. They've been banging on the door all evening. Harder and harder each time. I think they know I'm in even though I'm pretending I'm not. I think they can see there's a light on. I daren't go out. I'm not sure I can even walk past the front door as its glass & they'll see me. Its not the first time I've done it. I can't hide up here forever though.

Fucking window cleaners.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

don't let them in. They can't have what you havent got and if it's bailiffs they have no right to enter. Good luck sweetie
xxx

10:19 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Oopsy! I was just being funny. Or attempting to anyway. Nothing at all to worry about hon xxx

9:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee :-)

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home