Wednesday 4 October, 2006

New illness

Ooh I've discovered I've got this problem with my jaw thanks to the Bupa website. And on the first google hit too. Hurrah. I've been having problems for a while but the last couple of days my left jaw joint has been particularly bad. It comes as no surprise then when I say that this week has been a bit hectic and stressful at work. And at home actually. I was away staying at my mums last week as my best friends mum sadly passed away at the beginning of last week due to motor neurone disease. My best mate was also in a play at the time and decided to carry on with it since that's what her mum would have wanted. So I went to the theatre every night to be there for her and helped out a bit serving tea & coffee while I was there. My dear sweet lovely girl was ever so strong and together. More so than I expected her to be. This week she's also had a school inspection to contend with. She's sailed through it with ease but dear god, as if she didn't have enough to cope with. Bless her heart.

Its the funeral tomorrow. I wish I could be there for her but I have to be content with sending a supportive text message or two and letting her know that I'm thinking of her and love her lots. I'm not good with words of advice. I'm a great listener but when it comes to words of wisdom I fall short. I get so self conscious that I'm talking complete and utter shite. My shite seems to be working so far though so I can't be all that bad. Still, the important thing is that she knows I'm here for her and psychically sending her love and hugs (or attempting to).

See, I'm even talking shite now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

hope you feel better soon
xxx

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home