Sunday 22 August, 2004

Shippy stuff

A nice young lady on the Who forum at Outpost Gallifrey has just asked me if I have a spaceship (I call myself Spaceminx there too). I'd never thought of it before but I should have one shouldn't I? What kind of Spaceminx would I be without a ship? I immediately thought of that phallic ship from Flesh Gordon but that wouldn't really be appropriate would it? Besides, I should get my own. Bit lacking in inspiration right now though. All I know is that it should be purple (my fave colour) and either glittery or shiny. Oh, and called something suitably minxy like 'The Whipcrack'. And who would I get for a crew? Me as captain obviously..... Delia or Nigella as ship's cook, Kim and Aggie as ship's cleaners, Kylie in her Charlene mode as ship's engineer, Amanda Tapping as my 2IC (and love interest....what?...rules? Hey its my ship). Who else do I need? Doctor, navigator, communications, security officer (Jennifer Garner I think - she kickboxes in RL, she'll do).

Suggestions people.....

3 Comments:

Blogger lola said...

Hey, thank's for your comment, nice blog

4:15 pm  
Blogger Lee said...

Red Shirts! You need Red Shirts to send into unsafe rooms and beam down to planets first!

12:58 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

D'oh yes of course. Lets see..... Jade Goody, Jordan, Michael Winner, Linda Barker, Paul Ross, Garry Bushell...

7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home