Wednesday 18 October, 2006

The world's greatest living comedian

Is me. Or so it seems. One chap I speak to on a regular basis at work laughs at every single thing I say.

Every.

Single.

Thing.

I never knew I had a gift for comedy. He's been sending me these faxes every day for the last few days and not ringing me up beforehand to say that he's doing it. I inevitably get a phone call from him hours later apologising for sending one & not ringing. "Well," I say, "You keep saying that but you keep doing it!". Hahahahaahahahaahahaaaa! replies the dickhead. Yes its all absolutely fecking hilarious. I'll say the most routine, mundane thing to him regarding work and he laughs his tits off. Is it that I'm unintentionally hilarious? Is it my delivery? Maybe its my comic timing - they say its all about that.

Or is he a twat?

There's only one other person I know who does the same thing and he's a twat. The kind of twat who thinks its funny to ask me if I've ever been to Ohio just because it says Ohio on my T-Shirt. The one that I bought from Next. Unfashionable twat.

Maybe they're related.

It strikes me that this might have been an entertaining thing to send to that big mass blog thing that was being recorded for posterity yesterday. Though I'm not sure the repeated use of the word twat would've been quite the thing they were looking for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think you're funny. Especially after reading this.

10:42 am  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Aw thanks Ian. Nice to hear from you btw. Its been a while. I wondered what on earth I'd been sent to when I clicked on your link LOL. It took me a minute or two to twig who it was.

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home