Saturday 17 March, 2007

What a cock up!

So Scooch won then. Much as I liked them and thought they were funny I think our chances of winning Eurovision this year are shot. Yes I know I gave them douze points before but in the end I voted for Cyndi. I think our camp period is going to be over this year. We've had far too many silly winners now and I think the voting will now go in favour of something more serious and earnest. And by the looks of the clips on tonights programme, most of the other entrants are going Camp Factor 9 this year too. I was willing to put money on Cyndi winning for us this time round too. Ah well.

But what a fuck up at the end. I'm sure they both announced Cyndi as winner (though some others thought it was just Terry). I was really pleased. Turned out they made a balls up and she didn't win after all. Poor girl.

I demand a recount!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I agree. Although, to be honest, I could never be bothered with Song For Europe (or whatever they're calling it these days). Whenever I did watch it, the one I wanted to win never did - so I gave up and decided merely to enjoy the spectacle of the Eurovision final instead.

However, it does seem that these cock-ups are happening more and more doesn't it? Love the fact that Dancing On Ice was cleared, only to have Vodaphone fuck it up for them again :-)

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home