Saturday 25 March, 2006

Hoaryscope (again)

Good grief! Have the psychics been reading my blog?

Today, dear Cancer, is a day to separate the wheat from the chaff. Or, in other words, to take a good long look at your relationships and decide who is a true friend and who is not. You are very loyal, which is certainly to your credit. But what is the point of being loyal to people who do not return the courtesy? You have given your so-called friends more than enough opportunities to demonstrate their affection. As difficult as it may be for you, it is time to let these relationships fall by the wayside. Look at it this way: this will free you up to spend more time with your true friends.

Anyhoo this is just a quick visit as I need to get changed to go out very soon. Me & bro are taking my mum for an Italian meal in town. I've picked the place as my mother asked but no doubt at the end of the meal they'll both decide its crap as nothing I pick is ever good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home