Thursday 26 October, 2006

Winter warmer

The first cold snap of autumn/winter and I've had a completely shitty day at work. So what am I cheering myself up with tonight?

1) El cheapo spaghetti bolognese ready meal from the corner shop.
2) A french fancy or two.
3) Singing Black Horse and the Cherry Tree at the top of my lungs with my headphones on, not caring if I'm in tune or not (and er, in our house of course).
4) Reading a thankyou card from the babies Farrow. Very cute.
5) A cup of tea.
6) My big woolly snuggly cardie.
7) Silly stuff on the net.

And shortly...

8) A snifter of Southern Comfort & lemonade.

Thank the lordy that tomorrow is my last day at work for a while. I'm having next week off. Hurrah! My mate Sarah is coming up from Birmingham on Saturday and we'll be out clubbing that night. Monday I should be going out for a carvery lunch at the Britannia Hotel in Manchester with my Mum & Bro. Tuesday will hopefully be spent doing sweet, sweet FA. Wednesday night me & Bro are going to watch some play thing based on two MR James short stories at Bury Met. Dunno what else I'm doing for the rest of the week but I think I'll take a trip out somewhere. Kendal maybe. Oh and I hope I'm going to watch some firework display somewhere at the weekend but I don't know where. I've a choice of the chav-tastic Leverhulme Park in Bolton on Friday or Boggart Hole Clough in Manchester on Saturday. I'd like to do a big official organised one this year. The last few years we've either had one at ours or I've been to the theatre peeps do's. As long as I get to go 'ooh' and 'ahh' and eat black peas and baked potatoes with gay abandon I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home