Thursday 13 September, 2007

Naughty

Ooh, sneaking on at work. Its been so long since I posted here that I'd almost forgotten *how* to log on.

We've had no net access at home yet again. This time its not our PC that's futzed thank god. There was a car crash outside the house about 3 weeks ago that took out the telephone pole so we've had no phone or internet since then. We've chased it up with BT but they say they need to close the road to put it back up. This actually makes sense considering where the house is. And I know vaguely of such things due to work. Unfortunately one of the neighbours has been in touch with a local paper who came out to take piccies the other evening. Bro went out to join them and was apparently told to 'look grumpy'. Like that's a stretch... :) Only kidding.

Damn, there's oodles of stuff that's happened but I can't remember any of it.

I finally bowed to peer pressure and joined Facebook. One of my mates said that considering how long I resisted its quite funny that now I'm a bit of a Facebook whore. He said I've got 68 friends which can't be right. I've got quite a few and apart from one who I confirmed today I've actually met them all. They're not random strangers anyway. I didn't think I had 68 though. Must check. I tend to ignore alot of the applications though. Nothing personal against any of my mates but I can't fathom most of them and the ones I've got are taking up so much time/space already.

Work has been very much up and down lately and I've been flitting between offices which has been a bit of a pain. More on that story later. Sometime when I'm not likely to have someone looking over my shoulder.

In fact I'd better not push it now and sign off for the time being. I have actually got some work to do...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home