Monday 12 January, 2009

Late as usual

Uhm, happy new year. Anyone..... anyone.....?

Not much to say other than my hip is giving me gyp (seems to be doing that alot lately. Its my age), the new Dr Who is soooo young but I'm sure he's going to be fab, new CSI:LV starts tomorrow (wooo hoooo!), still no job, am gutted that I can't afford to go to LA this year (but then neither can any of my friends apparently) and well... life's just plodding along as normal really.

Here's hoping 2009 will be better than 2008.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I'm here J - Happy New Year! :)

You've been very quiet lately... I hope 08 is better for you than 09.

You're right the new DW is very young but will be a year older by the time we see him play the part! Although he comes from my home town and went to my old school - so we're all doomed!

x

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home