Monday 26 May, 2008

Phantom raspberry blower

Today I took it upon myself to make some raspberry sauce to go with some vanilla ice cream I bought from Asda. I've had some rasps taking up space in the freezer and some caster sugar that needed using up so I thought I'd look up a recipe on t'internet. So, long story short, I took approx 200 grams of rasps, 2 tablespoons of caster sugar, a dash of water (2-4 tablespoons ish), put em all in a pan, simmered until mushy, put through a sieve to get the seeds out, put back in pan & re-simmered (whether this is necessary or not I don't know) for a little while, adding a touch more sugar to taste, then left to cool in a little white jug and voila. I'm not one for bragging usually but I've just had some and it was absolutelyfuckinggorgeous. Yum!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home