Sunday 29 August, 2004

Slight problem

Our PC at home is well and truly fucked (that's the technical term I believe) so I won't be able to post for a while unless I come into this dump of an internet caff again next weekend. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather than later. It does mean that I've lost all my pics (not that there were many) and my links but hopefully my documents are ok. Bloody computers!

Came into Manchester yesterday to watch the Gay Pride Parade. Had a more or less grandstand view at the junction of King St and Cannon St (or is it Corporation St?) and saw many of the wonderful floats. I was nearly decapitated by a big inflatable star thing but the scantily clad go-go dancers on a couple of the floats more than made up for it. There were even some cuties among the gay paramedics. And for the gay chaps and straight ladies there were many buff bods parading around in little more than thongs and short shorts. Marvellous. The highlight was the BigBears float right at the end - a group of semi-naked big hairy blokes soaped up to the nines. Made me giggle like a loon. Special mention must go to the nice lady in front of me who gave me her whistle as I'd failed to attract the attention of the woman giving them out. I really felt a part of things then.

Today I'm in town using the net caff so I may wander up to the village to see what's on offer.

Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home