Saturday 2 April, 2005

Eccles-not

That bastard Eccleston has quit as Dr Who. Arse! Typecasting??? After saying in interviews that he was glad not to be playing brooding Northerners anymore? I bet there was a quibble over money. There always is isn't there? I'm disappointed that all the billboards have gone too. Replaced by posters for Hustle. Boo.

Work has been deeply shitty this week. I've been going through the same crap that I went through late last year when I had to choose who I wanted to work for as my employers had lost the contract I was working on. Only this time its been much worse. I chose one way and was happy with the decision until I got some more news that this choice would mean going back working for an agency. So I changed my mind and asked to stay on with my current employers. After much faffing and messing around I was told there wasn't a place for me. Two days later I was given a ray of hope by someone else that there was a place for me after all. But then yesterday after more faffing I was asked to ring my manager who claimed no knowledge and as far as he knew nothing had changed. So basically the wankers had got my hopes up for nothing, messing me about and basically treating me like shit. There were tears before bedtime I can tell you. I was giving serious thought to not going back on Monday but a couple of people persuaded me not to make a hasty decision and come back in, seeing what they could do from there. And I don't know if Russell Grant is taking the piss but my online horoscope predicts success in my job today (or the next couple of days). Yeah right!

On a much more positive note there have been a couple of births announced this week. My lust object Amanda Tapping had a baby girl on the 22nd. Over 9 pounds and without pain medication. Ouch! A couple of friends of mine have also had a baby on the 24th and they've named her Rose. And they're Dr Who fans. Well, I suppose it could be worse. They could've called her Nyssa or Ace. Mind you I haven't found out the middle names yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home