Thursday 11 August, 2005

On the up

I've got a job interview on Monday. Ulp! I haven't been on an interview in 3 1/2 years at least. Unfortunately the money isn't any more than I'm on at the moment but at least it'll make a change if I get it. Not that I'll be bothered if I don't get it. I'd rather have something with more cash.

My hormones have been sky high lately too and I've developed a pash for Marg Helgenberger of CSI. I really don't know what it is about her - some indefinable X factor - but I've been having very naughty thoughts this past week. Somewhat enhanced by a CSI slash fic site i've found too. All I can say is "Hubba hubba!". If you're at all inclined to read saucy fan fiction about the two ladies of CSI then pay a visit. It certainly stirred my coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home