Sunday 9 July, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

I turned 35 yesterday. Its all downhill from now on. Even Dr Who was crap. I was all excited at the end of last weeks ep & this weeks was such a disappointment. Much as I love Rose/Billie I wish she had actually died at the end. I might not have thought it was such a cliche ridden load of pap. Meh!

Got some nice bday gifts from work. A bottle of white wine, a bracelet and a Next gift voucher. Considering my boss had asked what I wanted & I said I didn't really know she did very well. I love Next stuff. Of course the best present she could have given me was a good ol' snog but I doubt she'd be up for that. Tee hee. All the naughty thoughts I've been having about her lately I'm surprised I haven't developed RSI. *giggle* I suppose it keeps the work day interesting...

6 Comments:

Blogger Adriana said...

Happy Birthday for the other day!

It's not all downhill, but you can probably see it from there... ;) (Do remember I am older than you!)

Agree about Doctor Who, I've told anyone who will listen the RTD episodes are the weakest; cliched, lazy and smug.

I get that in Sci-Fi anything can happen but seriously what is the point of killing off anybody or anything if they just come back again when the writer can't think of anything original.

So even if Rose had died, some glitch in Billie's post-DW career and tah dah! she'd be back. As it is 'oooh she's trapped in a parallel universe' has about as much finality as a Cher farewell tour.

Oops, sorry for long comment, should have put this on my own blog.

Happy birthday again.
Ax

10:41 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Thanks hun!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wasn't totally enthralled by Doomsday. Everyone else I know loved it. And your comment re the Cher farewell tour had me laughing lots.

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday!

I loved Doomsday, but I recommend this if you were unhappy with the ending:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTAeXK9Uwuk

7:25 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

I think you sent me the wrong link there but I did eventually find the alternate ending. Absolutely brilliant!

9:56 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

And for everyone else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0qUmeRI7E

This is the one. You might want to see this Adriana.

9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh! Well, that clip's good too :)

10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home