Monday 30 October, 2006

Oh crikey

I've done it. I've booked for a holiday in San Francisco and LA next February. Both hotels, my flights and a San Fran city pass are booked. I should feel excited but instead I feel nauseous. I think its my inner cheapskate kicking in. £850 down the tubes just like that. Eep! I haven't even booked for the convention or my travel insurance yet.

*shakes*

On a fun note though I did notice something on the Lastminute website. In one corner there's a little link that says 'The boss is coming - look busy' and if you click on it it brings up a fake graph. Tee hee. They're so silly. I love them. Unfortunately Expedia had a better range of flights at the times I wanted them so I booked through them.

I wonder how long it'll be before I stop feeling anxious about the amount of money I've spent and start feeling excited about my hol? Probably on the flight over...

Actually, no. Probably on the flight back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home