Wednesday 22 November, 2006

Keane as mustard

Yeeeee haaaarrrrghghh with bells on! Keane have announced new dates for next year via their official website. They're on pre-sales at the mo so get 'em while you can. On general sale on Friday for all of about 5 minutes.

Woo hooooooooooooooooo!

Yes I bought some btw. I am absolutely ecstatic, can't you tell? I was livid back in June when I tried to buy the tix that were on general release because they sold out astonishingly quickly. Now I'm doing a happy dance.

Feb and March next year are going to be busy busy. San Fran and LA, Eddi Reader in concert a few days later, Keane a week or so after that and I'm sure we've got tix for something else around then too. Rich Hall I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hurrah. They're really rather good live aren't they. I've seen them quite a few times.

I've been a bit ticket buying happy myself. Dolly (extortionate but will ultimately - I hope - be worth it). Regina Spektor and Muse. It's odd to have Things In The Diary for June. I feel the year is already passing me by!

8:54 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Oooh is that Muse at the new Wembley then? I've just seen an ad in the Manchester Evening News that Scissor Sisters have announced an extra date in Manchester in July. I think I might be tempted if I get in there quickly enough.

I'm tempted by Seth Lakeman too.

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home