Thursday 9 December, 2004

Why am I here?

Its ten past twelve and I should be tucked up in bed dreaming of Amanda Tapping not surfing the net. I only came on here to do some internet banking (and no, that's not cockney rhyming slang) but got sucked in & started reading blogs etc.

I'll be knackered tomorrow and I need to get up early to pick up a package from the post office (my contact lenses). And my job is stressful enough at the moment without me being too tired to work as well. I've just got too much to do. Its getting to the busiest time of year work-wise now and I'm the only person doing my job. I've asked for help a few times but they give me a token 15 minutes or so then leave me to it again. I need permanent help. There's some girl supposed to be taking over my role soon but I don't know when. It can't be soon enough. I was pissed off at first when, after being told I'd be doing the same job but for a different contractor, I heard they wanted to draft in their own admin assistant and move me elsewhere but now I think they're welcome to it. I got so worked up this afternoon that once I got home I burst into tears. I just about held it together on the bus home but had a good blub the minute I got in the door. It doesn't help that my hormones are a bit all over the place at the moment either. I'm getting much more emotional than usual. And thinking of chucking it in which is not good.

Feeling sleepy now. I can hear my bed calling me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

I understand. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one who knows what's going on at work. It's cold, there's loads of bugs around and Christmas time makes us tired and stressed.
My hormones are vile too, they make me quite irrational and only another woman would ever understand how that feels
xxx

7:44 am  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Thanks Trin x The new girl has started now so its got much better and my hormones seem to be levelling off finally. Its true that only another woman could understand.

8:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home