Sunday 28 November, 2004

Milfs

Went out for a girly night with my best mate on Friday to her local pub. They usually do mulled wine this time of year so we were rather disappointed when they didn't have any. Had two large glasses of red wine each instead and got rather trolleyed, put the world to rights, talked about sex (as us girlies tend to do don't we?) etc. Calling into the nearest tandoori take-away later we got chatting to a group of 'lads'. One of them was chattier than the rest and we laughed when he asked the staff for a real 'botty burner' of a curry. He complained, "I've had a lot to drink and I'm quite pissed." to which my mate replied, "What was that? Two halves of diet coke?" and I laughed so much I nearly weed myself. He also called us milfs and asked us if we knew what it meant so I pointed out that neither of us had kids so we couldn't be mothers [he'd like to fuck]. He must have had an eye problem. My mate is in her early 40s but I'm only 33 and I've been told I look 25ish so why he referred to me as a milf I'll never know. Did I look particularly old that night? Or is he one of those young 'uns that considers 25 to be old? And then he said that if we didn't have kids, were we lesbians? Honestly, how clueless can you be? My mate replied that it was "More complicated than that..". I just lied & said no (its really none of their business) but I don't know why she didn't just say she was straight and happily married (which she is). We left with our chicken karahi and onion bhajis then so didn't see their presumably puzzled reaction. Bet they'll be scratching their heads over that one for weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home