Thursday 25 November, 2004

Senility

The mind is a funny old thing isn't it? I've just been trawling some of the messageboards I'm on and posted that Chris Boucher (Dr Who/Blakes 7/Star Cops writer) reminded me of Robin Cook. Except that I couldn't remember the name 'Robin Cook' so described him as that MP who looks like a gnome & doesn't speak properly. I predicted that as soon as I'd posted the message I'd remember his name and sure enough I did. I think I'm going senile. I've been disturbingly absent minded lately. I'd give you some examples but I can't remember any.

Ulp! Just over a week to go before the opening night of the panto. And I'm being picked up for rehearsal in half an hour and haven't eaten my tea yet.

And my room still needs dusting and hoovering.

Such is life...

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

what are you playing in the panto? my memory is really shot. I don't know if I can't remember stuff or if I just dont pay attention.

8:36 am  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

I'm principal girl this time - an exotic maiden called Talida. I'm rescued by the hero when I'm offered up for sacrifice by a witch doctor & we fall in love & sing songs at each other. ;-) Usual panto story.

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home