Wednesday 13 April, 2005

Oh, here we go...

D'you know, I'd just like to have a quick rant about my brother being an ungrateful bastard while we're on the subject. I buy him things now and again, stuff he needs or that I think he'd like, like a good sister. He very rarely appreciates them. I buy satsumas at Xmas which we both like and I say they're for both of us but he doesn't touch them. He was diagnosed with high blood pressure so I bought him a book about low salt diets - he's never read it. We ran out of Ricola herbal cough sweets just when he had a cold so I picked up some more from the shop but in two new flavours, Elderflower and Cranberry - he didn't even try them & went & bought some blackcurrant ones instead. I bought some Braeburn apples for when he came home from his recent op - he's barely touched them. He really is a fucking ungrateful bastard. I'm never buying anything for him again*.

*except for Xmas and birthdays.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

he may be your brother but he's still a man. They are an alien life force.

10:47 pm  
Blogger Trinity said...

he may be your brother but he's still a man. They are an alien life force.

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home