Friday 31 March, 2006

Nice & nasty

Met my mum after work tonight to go shopping in Matalan. I've never been and its just down the road from where I work so my mum suggested we go for a bit of retail therapy. I had a great time looking for some new clothes for work but all to no avail. All I came away with was two pairs of jeans. Well, I'm sick of wearing the same two pairs all the time. I did find a top for work but it was a bit too short & clingy and the trakky bottoms I picked up for slouching round the house in really clung in all the wrong places so I put them back. I then treated her to another Italian meal in Puccini's restaurant nearby. I wanted to treat her because I've just got my last pay cheque from my previous job and a rather large tax rebate so I'm rather flush this month. I also wanted to treat her because it would have been her & dad's wedding anniversary today and I wanted to cheer her up a bit. In fact I think that's why she chose today to go rather than any other Friday. To take her mind off it for a bit. Bro can be treated some other day (he wasn't home from work in time to come with us tonight).

So it was a nice evening apart from some chav twat getting on the bus as I was getting off who called me a fat c*nt as I pushed past him. I can't decide whether he was blind, stupid or just plain fucking ignorant as there was a crowd of people waiting to get on the bus with him so I didn't exactly have a lot of room to get off but also, just as I was stepping off, he decided to move right in front of me and try to get on. And I was buggered if I was going to move out of the way of the ignorant twat. I gave him a mouthful right back you'll be glad to hear. And I don't mean kisses. The bus home was also full of drunken screaming teenage chav knuckle draggers. Which was nice. I always go to the happy place in my head when this happens. The place that has lots of big guns and lax murder laws.

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally must start the driving lessons again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home