Wednesday 12 July, 2006

Call centre fun

Oooh we all love call centres don't we? We all have tales of fun with their robotic workers. Actually I don't due to sheer laziness and a general lack of inspiration. I keep reading tales of what various scallywags do to piss call centre workers off, in fact I was reading an article on the BBC Magazine website only yesterday. Spookily enough, as soon as I logged off and got back to work I got one of those fucking annoying 'private' phone calls on my mobile. Oh you know the ones. The ones that go silent as soon as you answer. I've registered with the TPS and I still get the fuckers. Anyway, tonight we got a phone call at home. The chap burbled that he was conducting a survey and absolutely, categorically not selling anything no sirree. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to have a little fun with him. "Can I ask your age?" he said. "47." I replied. "Oh, I'm sorry, we're only looking for people between the ages of 18 and 24...". I didn't listen to the rest. I hung up.

Bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home