Saturday 29 September, 2007

Splurge

I've gone and done it. Finally.

I've joined the ipod generation.

Actually I'd already had a trial membership since my last birthday when my bro gave me his ipod shuffle but now I'm a fully fledged member. Or I will be when it arrives in the post. Ohmygod. Its a silver 80gb ipod classic or somesuch. Nice.

Even nicer now that we've got internet access at home again. Woo hoo! Now I can access all those por... er.... sci fi fan sites I've been missing. Oh yes.

And I've bought a new winter coat. Sainsbugs had 25% off all womens clothing so I bought an almost military style coat, a nice white jumper and a blue t-shirt with a gold pattern on it. Not that I need any more clothes... I'm worrying slightly that I'm using shopping as an emotional crutch lately. Work has been really shit for a while now. Give a bitch a bit of power and she'll turn into a c**t. I hate it and its been making me very depressed. (I must point out that this isn't the same boss who I fancy the arse off and who is completely lovely. No this other one is a complete dog who's obviously lacking alot in her personal life.)

Still its the weekend now and I've got a day and a half before I have to be back there again. *sigh*

Life, eh?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home