Monday 16 March, 2009

Health food

Today I am mostly making celery, leek & potato soup. I've had a taste & its yummy, if I say so myself. I'm trying to be healthy and cut down on my saturated fat intake as this last week or so I've been having some health problems. I think I may have angina as I keep getting an uncomfortable feeling in my chest & breathlessness when I do minor stuff like going up the stairs. Not good. Its probably the kick in the arse I need though. My diet has been dreadful for a long time now. Too much junk food. So far I've been fairly good though I did slip on Saturday when I went out for a curry with mates. It was a birthday celebration though so I put it down to an occasional treat & got back to the healthy stuff the next day. I'm hoping I'll lose weight too of course. I've got a lot of it to shift. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home