Saturday 25 September, 2004

C'leb

Oh my giddy aunt! I just had to pop back on here to relate my close encounter with celebrity not 10 minutes ago. I'd finished on here and popped into WH Smiths for a browse, picked up a Stargate SG1 DVD I was missing from my collection and Shaun of the Dead and as I arrived at the queue for the tills who should be standing at the till in front of me but Christopher Eccleston! I was so stunned that I stood there gawping at the back of his head not realising that a till had become free and the girl was trying to attract my attention. Well I never. The new Dr Who stood right in front of me...

...and I did nothing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

you should have kissed him!

10:30 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Bloody hell I wish I had done. Imagine the headlines - I kissed Dr Who! ;-)

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home