Tuesday 28 December, 2004

Experimenting

Ok, male viewers of this blog may want to look away now 'cause I'm going to talk girlie things.

I've decided to experiment with my menstrual cramps this month. I've occasionally been drinking tonic water as I keep getting cramps in my feet (and no amount of searching on NHS Direct will tell me why) and the quinine in the water alleviates/prevents the cramps. So I thought why not try it with period pains? It does seem to work although the pains haven't been severe enough for me to notice a dramatic difference. So the jury is still out I'm afraid girls.

You can start reading again now guys.

I've done a very silly thing today. I was going to go to Prestwich to buy a DVD player with my xmas money but decided to go shopping in Bolton instead. I'd heard that some Fleetwood Mac albums had been re-released & remastered with bonus tracks & demos on so I thought I'd pop into our local independent record shop to find them. Alas they didn't have them but I bought a couple of Shakespears Sister singles and Tusk, which is a FM album I don't have on cd. I then decided to try HMV and found Rumours and their self titled album from around the same time both remastered etc. Unfortunately the choice of extra tracks on 'Fleetwood Mac' was a bit crap so I put it down again. And there behind it was a copy of Tusk with a whole cd full of extra stuff on. Completely forgetting that I'd already bought the original version, I got this from HMV as well as Rumours. It was only when I got home that I realised what I'd done. D'oh! So I've gone from having no copies of Tusk to having two. I'll have to go back to the indie shop to see if I can swap it for something else. If I can think of something else to get...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home