Sunday 21 August, 2005

Girl interrupted

I'm posting this just about everywhere I can with the hope of someone telling me that I'm not going insane.

Sometime last week I watched an episode of CSI Las Vegas about a beauty spa that connected two dead women who'd drunk their own urine, taken arsenic and been injected with hydrogen peroxide. Same ep also featured a dead man who's house was being fumigated. Some time later I remember looking through the Sky+ listings at what Friday nights ep would be. The synopsis was for the ep I'd just watched. I just thought that the Sky+ info was wrong so I recorded it anyway as I was in a very sunny Blackpool getting drunk when it was on. I started to watch it today and it *was* the same episode. So what is the explanation? Is it that....

1) I've got my days mixed up. New CSI is shown on, say, a Sunday night and the Friday night ep is a repeat of the new ep.
2) When I've set the Sky+ its recorded a repeat, not the new ep.
3) Channel 5 showed it last week in their 'Best of' slot.
4) I'm psychic and saw the whole episode in a vision.
5) Living TV have fucked up and shown the last episode twice (in the same 'new' slot not a repeat).

I think it is number 5 but I desperately need my mind setting at rest. Someone on the Living TV forum has told me I'm mistaken but I don't think I am. No replies yet from other people. Arrrrgh! It doesn't help that I'm knackered from the party weekend I've just had.

Don't mind me sitting here in the corner rocking myself & sucking my thumb & muttering "Chug-a-lug" repeatedly. I'm ok really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

You are an alien an the mothership is calling you.......
ps I LURVE CSI.

9:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is an overlap some weeks, i use virgin plus, best bet is record em all i record five us too its on there every night, sono, your not going mad it happenes to my recordings too.

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home