Friday 31 March, 2006

And in other news...

As I said in my comment to Trin, I forgot to add some Smiths lyrics in my previous post. It must be the crap bus journey that's brought out the cynic in me tonight. So, if I'm being cynical about my lack of love life I'd have to go for,

"Last night I dreamed that somebody loved me. No hope, no harm, just another false alarm."

If I'm pissed off with a particular person its,

"Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed."

And for when I'm pissed off at myself for being nice/polite to complete arseholes its,

"In my life, why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?"

Which actually reminds me of popping into the Co-op last night on the way to theatre and who should serve me but someone from school who I started out as friends with but then she decided to be a complete & utter c*nt to me. So of course, what do I do when she serves me but smile and say "Hiya!". Why why why why why? She smiled briefly but soon reverted back to being distant and aloof. I took comfort in the fact that she looks fucking haggard considering she's the same age as me and I'm frequently told I look 8 years younger than I actually am. Ha.

And just to end on something more positive, here's a link to the Phallic Symbol awards. From c*nts to penises in one easy step. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home