Saturday 1 January, 2005

I lied

That's not it at all. I went to the theatre crowd party last night and it was ok apart from an infuriating game of Trivial Pursuit. Infuriating because most of the players were somewhat older and could barely read the questions let alone know the rules. One woman kept asking "Do we get a cheese now?" after every question. I gave up half way through and retreated to the kitchen with the other 'young uns' (all in our 30's).

I felt like a bit of an old fart myself though. I've got to a stage where I'm bored of drinking now. I'll have a can of lager or three but after that I lose interest. I like a nice glass of red wine though. I think what I mean to say is that I'm bored of getting drunk. Been there, done that etc. I was a bit of a party girl in my 20s but I just can't do it anymore. Unless I'm clubbing and I like to drink so that I can loosen up and have a good bop. Not that I go clubbing much.

Anyway, I had no trouble ordering a taxi and we swung by to pick my bro up from a party at his friend's. It was bliss to get back home and sit in my pjs with a cup of tea watching the telly.

Old fart indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

getting drunk is dull. I prefer to keep my wits about me and see what's going on! Anyways you aren't old and you certainly aren't dull. I loves you xxx

9:29 am  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

OOh, I'm blushing.

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home