Saturday 28 May, 2005

Anger epilogue

I decided to send a nasty email to the perpetrator which isn't like me at all really but I was just so mad that the sad twat insulted me on a group then kicked me off when I gave him some back that I just had to vent. And vent I did. Rest assured humble readers that this is a one off. I'm really a very nice girl (lady? woman?) and would never normally do such a thing. Well, apart from the time I joined a group specifically to post a pic of a man with a small penis, saying that it was a pic of this chap who'd been really, consistently nasty to and about a very lovely friend of mine. But that was an isolated incident too. Erm.....

Please tell me I'm not a bad person.

Please?

1 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

bad is good

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home