Wednesday 24 August, 2005

Sore & itchy

Ok, this is probably too much information for you but ever since I got back from Blackpool I've been having skin problems. First up was a very itchy rash on my left side just where my bra goes. Pink and swollen (oo-er) but not spotty. I looked it up on NHS Direct but couldn't figure out what it was. Probably contact dermatitis or something. AFAIK I haven't come into contact with anything I might be allergic to. The washing liquid is the same stuff we always use. Anyways, I've also had a similar reaction in a slightly more awkward/embarrassing place that I won't go into here except to say that there's no way its an STD ok!? Been feeling generally itchy on my scalp & various bits of my anatomy. Today I went for a job interview & wore some shoes that I haven't had on in ages & were killing me by the time I got home. I threw the damn things off only to get a very sore & itchy lump on the top of my left foot. The balls of my feet feel very swollen & lumpy too & now I've got a maddening itch on my right side where the waistband of my trousers is. Its the same M.O. every time - red, lumpy, warm & itchy. I'm wondering if its the new shower gel I tried on Sunday morning. I got a travel size bergamot & something from Boots as I'd run out of the usual stuff. But why didn't I just get a rash straight away? Why is it coming in drips & drabs? What the hell is wrong with me? Was it something at the hotel? Is it some other health problem entirely?

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT???

2 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

lots of things can cause rashes. Viruses can cause them. Sounds a lot like an allergy though, allergy rashes come up in wheals and dispaear and come up elsewhere. I think it's something in the environment if thats what it is. Unlikely to be something you ate.

7:31 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Trin you are a wonderful, wonderful person. Maybe it is the shower gel then since its the only thing out of the ordinary I've used in the last week. In the bin it goes...

You are an angel.

Love S xxxxxxx

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home