Sunday 23 July, 2006

Reminder

That later today I will tell you about the last couple of days. Thursday night with some of the girls from work (including my boss who was doing serious things to my libido) and Friday in the scorching city of York with my mum. I'd do it all now but its a bit late and very much past my bedtime.

But I will tell you about some things that got me excited (apart from my boss).

The new series of Bad Girls started the other week. High camp at its best. Multiple deaths, escape bids and a deputy wing governor who likes to watch topless pole dancers. Played by Amanda Donohoe who I think is lush. I had to watch her first scene a few times. *grin* Best thing by far though is the trailer for this week's ep. I don't read any TV listings and don't log on to any BG websites so I didn't know what, or rather who was coming.

Its only Annette (Margaret Slitheen) Badland playing a complete psycho nutcase. How fab is that? I didn't realise Bad Girls was being written by gay Dr Who fans these days. I was ever so excited. All we need now is for Billie Piper or Penelope Wilton to get parts in BG and we'll all dissolve into one camp whooping oogy mess of fannish adoration.

All that and the new series of The L Word has started tonight. Bit of a lez fest this week then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home