Monday 29 August, 2005

Wheal meet again

So I had the bright idea of taking a Nytol tablet the other night. The rash was getting on my nerves & it felt like someone had shoved a golf ball down my throat so since the lovely Trinity said it was an allergic reaction I thought I'd take a Nytol. Just in case you've never had one, Nytol is a sleeping tablet you can buy over the counter. Some are herbal (and a bit crap) but some are anti-histamines and work a treat. So I took one of the anti-histamines. It worked really well but it seems I'm still having an allergic reaction to something. I had a minor itch this morning on my back, scratched it and felt a long lump in the middle of my back. When I looked in the mirror it was all red. It looked like I'd visited the flagellation tent at Pride. Not hugely itchy though which was strange. So maybe it isn't the shower gel after all. Hmmmmm. Back to the drawing board.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinity said...

Once the allergen hits the body it can take ages to get out again. Take anti-histamines for about a week and drink loads.
If it doesn't resolve then you may want to see a GP.
Sometimes the second time you are exposed to an allergen it's worse.

6:07 pm  
Blogger Trinity said...

ps any wheeze or difficulty with breathing should be taken seriously. If your throat felt tight, it's likely to be something you ate.

6:10 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Thanks hun, I'll bear that in mind. It seems to have tapered off now (cross fingers).

5:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home