Friday 14 April, 2006

Gadgets and bargains

Was absolutely gutted today when browsing in Sainsbury's to find that they're selling a Goodmans DAB micro system for exactly the same price as my Pure Evoke digital radio. I could have bought digi radio *and* a cd player for the same price. Bah! I'm not sure the micro system would've fitted on my bedside table as nicely as the radio though.

I made up for my disappointment by finding a suede skirt that I'd admired for the bargain price of £10 in the same store. Originally £35 then gradually whittled down to £10ish but when I paid there was 20% off as well so all in all I only paid £8 for it. I also bought a red hoodie (I have a future as an ASBO yob) and a Peter Gabriel best of cd. As well as a pile of food shopping.

And in addition, I've ordered myself a white & gold, radio controlled Imperial Dalek from Play.com for £40. Sad fangrrrl that I am.

Spending money like it was water? Me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home