Wednesday 19 April, 2006

Geektastic!

I got home from work this evening to find a card behind the door. My package had been left at 220. Not that I'm stupid or anything but it took me ten minutes to figure out that it meant at house number 220 not 2.20pm. D'oh. I called round for my parcel which was discreetly wrapped in brown paper and huge. I giggled.

I got it home and giggled maniacally, ripping off the paper and opening the box. It had arrived. At least 12 inches long, white & gold & knobbly. And it came with the batteries included. All 7 of them. I searched the house for a screwdriver. Once found I screwed frantically and inserted the batteries and screwed some more. Once turned on, I grasped the control with both hands and started to play, this way and that, backwards and forwards, round and round all the while with some lovely noises coming out. 15 minutes later, fully satisfied I put it down and grabbed a bite to eat to recharge.

God these remote control Daleks are great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Stradling said...

They work even better if you aim for the eyepiece...

Hello, by the way! Do I know you? Not enough clues, dammit!

3:12 pm  
Blogger Spaceminx said...

Does it help if I say I did the old Dr Who companion thing of hurting my ankle whilst trawling round the sites (sights?) of Cardiff.

With you.

Well, when I say ankle I mean shin muscle...

Helloooo! *waves*

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home